The task of the co-chairs include:
- chair quarterly meetings.
- organize the process of 100 Women Who Care Antigonish.
- contribute $100 to each meeting or be part of a team that contributes $100 to each meeting.
- have the same voting rights as any other member in good standing.
- be responsible for booking meeting venues.
- recruit volunteers to assist with any aspect of 100 Women Who Care Antigonish .
- be responsible for promoting awareness of 100 Women Who Care Antigonish on all forms of media.
- review policies and procedures annually.
- receive no remuneration for their services as Co-Chair.The Co‐Chairs will not:
- be responsible for holding, transferring or handling any funds except their
- nominate any NPO at any time.
- be responsible for screening out any NPO which meets eligibility criteria.
- be responsible for the manner in which the NPO spends donations from
- be responsible for issuing charitable tax receipts.